- 2 ounces Kinsip Maple Whisky
- ¾ ounce fresh lemon juice
- ¾ ounce simple syrup
- 1 egg white
- 2 to 4 dashes of Kinsip House Aromatic bitters
- ½ inch orange peel (garnish)
- 1 whisky cherry (garnish)
- Shake all of the ingredients except for the egg white in a shaker with some ice.
- Strain the ice, add the egg white and shake until you feel the liquid inside start to turn to foam.
- Pour into a coupe glass, garnish with whisky cherry and orange peel and finish with 2 to 4 dashes of bitters.