Choosing the right gate for your home is very important. Install it before your child starts crawling and don't be shy about mounting gate hardware on your wooden stair posts.
You can fill in any holes easily with wood/glue applications to hide any holes or if you don't want to drill holes, use installation kits which strap to your posts. Never use pressure gates on stairs.
- Never use pressure gates on stairs (Top or Bottom)
- Use installation kits if you do not want to drill into posts
- Always use installation kits on drywall
- Install gates well in advance of child crawling
- Install gates at both top and bottom of stairs
If you have questions about the topics discussed in this video you may use the following contact information:
- Mississauga: 3425 Laird Rd (403/Dundas St.)
- Brampton: 350 Rutherford Rd. S. (410/Steeles Ave.)
- Concord: 1600 Steeles Ave. W. (Dufferrin/Steeles Ave.)