My Baby is Mobile
As a parent it is very important to educate yourselves on what is a hazard to your children. You will be surprised at the number of hazards you children can be exposed to.
Identify the potential hazards in your home and take the necessary actions to eliminate them.
Always remember that childproofing products can make your life a little easier and your child's a lot safer but are never a replacement for adult supervision.
- Never install child safety products when the child is in the same room
- Never underestimate your child’s ability to get into unsafe situations
- Educate yourself to find out what are potential safety hazards in your home
- Always use child safety products in conjunction with adult supervision
- When installing child safety items using adhesives, read the manufacturers instructions and allow 24 hours for glue to bond
If you have questions about the topics discussed in this video you may use the following contact information:
- Mississauga: 3425 Laird Rd (403/Dundas St.)
- Brampton: 350 Rutherford Rd. S. (410/Steeles Ave.)
- Concord: 1600 Steeles Ave. W. (Dufferrin/Steeles Ave.)